2018 El Tour Cycle 4 The Arts Team
Join in America’s Largest Perimeter Bicycling Event for Cyclists of All Ages and Abilities!
November 17, 2018
The Cycle 4 the Arts El Tour team helps ARTS EXPRESS raise money to build a better community through the arts!
HELP US REACH OUR $10,000 GOAL!
The Cycle 4 the Arts El Tour Team supports the Arts Express arts education scholarship fund for at-risk, economically disadvantaged or special needs students. Research shows that arts education keeps kids in school, enhances academic scores and promotes self-esteem. Eighty-eight percent of the students attending the Arts Express arts education programs need financial assistance to participate. With your help, Arts Express provides access to the arts for over 2,500 students annually!
When you join the Cycle 4 the Arts Team you agree to raise a minimum of $250 for the Arts Express scholarship fund. Contributions are tax-deductible as allowable by the IRS. Register now to receive a customizable webpage to rally for support from friends and family. Upon raising a minimum of $250 in donations, YOU WILL RECEIVE…
FREE ENTRY INTO EL TOUR DE TUCSON (PAID BY ARTS EXPRESS)
- Free entry into the 36th El Tour de Tucson (paid by Arts Express)
- El Tour medallion, t-shirt and subscription to Tailwinds magazine
- A Cycle 4 the Arts Team skullcap to wear under your helmet on those hot Tucson days
- A Cycle 4 the Arts Team jersey so you can roll with style (for those raising $500+ in donations)
- An El Tour Conquistador, a metal sculpture handmade by Jereme Kraus and designed by Toni Sodersten of Bisbee, AZ (for those raising $1000+ in donations)
- 106-Mile El Tour Event (Armory Park) Start Time: 7:00am
- 76-Mile El Tour Event (Pima Community College East) Start Time: 8:30am
- 54-Mile El Tour Event (Swan & Ft. Lowell) Start Time: 10:30am
- 37-Mile El Tour Event (Innovation Park) Start Time: 12:00 Noon
- 28-Mile El Tour Event (Marana) Start Time: 12:00 Noon
- El Tour Fun Ride (Armory Park) Start Time: 8:30am
- All races end at Armory Park
- Registration must be completed online or via the hard-copy application and mailed to PMB 138, 4729 E. Sunrise Dr., Tucson 85718. Applications may also be dropped off at this location.
- You are required to pick-up your own rider packet at EXPO. Photo ID is required. Find EXPO info here.
- There are absolutely no refunds for event fees or merchandise.
- Event entries are not transferable to another rider or event.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please familiarize yourself with all event Rules.